Meet W. Michael McBride, J.D.
“We are more than advisors. We are partners in the financial achievements of our clients because we understand the challenges and we know how to create the strategies.”
W. Michael McBride, JD, has over 30 years of experience in the financial services and insurance business. Throughout that time, he has served on numerous industry boards, advisory councils, and committees. As CEO of Mason-McBride, and Mason-McBride Capital Advisors, LLC, he leads a diversified financial services and insurance organization based in Troy, Michigan. Mason-McBride, Inc. is also a member/shareholder in Summit Risk Management, LLC, which provides risk consulting and specialty insurance program services. Mike holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Insurance Management from Ferris State University, and a Doctor of Jurisprudence from the University of Detroit Law School in Detroit, Michigan, as well as completing an executive development program at the Wharton School of Business. He is an Investment Advisor Representative with Mason-McBride Capital Advisors, LLC, and he holds Series 7 (currently held through LPL) and 66 securities certifications and is licensed in property/casualty, life, and accident/health insurance in several states.
Other industry activity includes:
- Michigan Association of Insurance Agents, Past President, Board Member
- Agents Assistance Corporation, Past Chairman
- Insurance Agents & Brokers of America-Trusted Choice Board Member
- Great Midwest Insurance Company LTD, Past Board Member
- Newco Financial Holdings/Great Lakes Casualty Insurance Company, Former Founding Board Member
- Insurance Agents & Brokers of America, Technical Affairs Committee – Past Member
- Orchard Lake Country Club, Board Member and Finance Committee
- Detroit Regional Chamber PAC Committee
- Detroit Athletic Club, Former Member and Finance Committee
- Michigan Bar Association
- The Hundred Club of Detroit
- Speaker on Industry Affairs
- Author, Insurance, Financial & Economic Articles
In the category of retirement plans, Mike brings a unique insight to client advice and counsel that incorporates his triad of investment, legal, and insurance experience.
Mason McBride, and Summit Risk Management are not affiliated with LPL Financial or Mason McBride Capital Advisors, LLC.